Sunday, December 5, 2010

FABULOUS CREPE PAPER TREE TUTORIALS

Copyright Karina Guirre at Creative Chaos
Don't know about you all out there - but I NEED these trees! I intend dotting them on every available windowsill.

Copyright Karina Guirre at Creative Chaos
 Here are two very different styles: choose your favourite. I especially like Karina's tutorial on Creative Chaos as you don't even need a special cone (although you do, preferably need a sewing machine for the crepe paper - though I'm pretty sure I've seen it for sale already pre-gathered) as she makes her cones from ordinary A4 paper. Yes, I can see how this could become an obsession....

Coyright Cindy for Joli Paquet
This one's by Cindy for Joli Paquet - no sewing involved, just a glue gun. And a bit of pleating. So easy! No special skills required as long as you keep your fingers out of the glue! A totally different look, more casual and colourful - I bet this would be a total wow on the table at children's parties!

Copyright Karine Guirre at Creative Chaos
Even more with gathered crepe paper - so many ideas, so little time....

Stunning, whichever style you choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment