Sunday, May 2, 2010

ALTERED TOTE PROJECT

Images and projects copyright Stampington and the individual artists

Stampington has done a great altered tote bag project (3 bags, 3 artists) plus a nice little video by Roben-Marie Smith, one of my very favourite mixed media artists.





The big secret is walnut ink. I have some of that! (Been unused at the back of a drawer for around 3 years, so I'm finally going to get some use out of it, hooray!). I also like her little touches of velvet leaves etc.

Here are some more pix of the other bags. Full details including How To instructions are on my Techniques page:

Copyright Kristen Robinson

Copyright Becky Shander

I like this project so much that I'm putting the whole thing, with instructions for all three bags (therefore one HUGE post) onto my Techniques page, which is where I archive all this stuff, in case you have never looked there before (button under my header at the top of the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment